Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Letters Home... (Boys Write Too!!)

Got a wonderful 90 second phone call from my son on Sunday. Yesterday, 2 -2 page letters written a week apart came from him too. Gosh that helps...

American had a 99.00 each way special on, so I bought tickets for Lil'Dd and myself to go to Mr.Blue's graduation in 3 weeks. Ms.Blue hit the same sale and bought her ticket too. For the record, DH isn't going. I'm sure it won't be too much longer and part of my job will include drawing up my own divorce papers... but enough of that for now. I've tried not to air my dirty laundry about him and I and shouldn't change that today.

Anyway... Got the new elvis suit finished in time for the show last Saturday. Dh ripped it out in 2 places on stage, so I'm busy sewing again this week trying to get it repaired in time for the big show in Arkansas this weekend...

5 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Hey you,, sorry bout the guy there, and hey did he think of loosing some of the elvis to fit it.... ooopppsss


soooooooooooo you get letters huh... I think that shows sign of a great daughter IN LAW some day.... miss ya

4:50 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

I'm sorry to hear about you and DH. I'm sure this must be pretty difficult for you.

11:35 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey kid take a look at the beautiful flowers in the blog

http://mississippigarden.blogspot.com/

1:29 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

you will read and re read those letters. I still have the ones I received from Michael. They are priceless still.

Sorry to hear about you and your hubby. Been there and done that. No fun...

3:57 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Its funny how we will put some of the strangest things in our own blogs- but even when they are password protected and only the people we let in can read them- and yet still there are things we wont blog about.

I look back at the beginning of mine and everything was all peachy and then, seemingly out of nowhere, BAM Ive kicked him out, quit my job and am moving halfway across the country.
I get it. Big hug from me to you.

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home