Monday, July 30, 2007

The Last Dance...




Mr.SoonToBeBlue leaves tomorrow... he'll spend the night at the MEPS hotel then spend the day at MEPS on Wednesday finishing his processing before flying off into the wild blue yonder. I can't look at him without wanting to bawl. At the same time, I am so terribly excited for him....


A couple weeks ago he and I had our last dance before he leaves for boot camp. The band played "Have I told you lately that I love you", and the singer sang it "Have I told you lately that I love you, my son" ...so it was pretty special.

I'll try to write more later on in the week when I'm not such a mess of emotions...









3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

I will be thinking about you. Give me a holler if there is anything I can do. You know I am just right down the street from MEPS if he needs anything at all.

9:19 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hang on!!!

11:46 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Such a sweet picture.

8:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home