Friday, June 22, 2007

Ticked Off!

GRRRRR!

Two months ago Mr.SoonToBeBlue ordered a box of checks from our bank. Not long after that, our mail lady left a note in our mailbox that checks for our son had been delivered to a neighbor a couple doors down. It took us 4 days to get ahold of the neighbor, who told us they had her address on them so she sent them back to the bank. I called the bank and screamed and hollered and they finally sent out new checks with the correct address on them.

A month ago I ordered deposit slips for our savings account. I ordered them through a different person at a different branch. Yesterday I realized they never came. I called the bank to see what was up and the head teller told me that they had been shipped on the 5th. WHAT? Yesterday was the 21st and they never came where the heck are they?? She said she' d look into it and call me back. Yeah right. This morning I called again. Someone else is looking into it and calling me back. I'm done with that freeking bank. This is four HUGE mistakes in less than 4 years. (the other two involved several hundred dollars cash which was deposited into my account yet didn't show up as a deposit, then took 4 days to track down. The second involved my paycheck, which is drawn on the same back, which was deposited into my account, and shown as cleared through my employers account, yet never showed up as a deposit in my account...)

It's time to switch banks.
And soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

I wonder if we were using the same bank. I went to a branch personally to change my name and address after I got married and ordered ONE box of checks bc the only time I ever have to write a check is to the lady who cuts my hair bc she doesnt take credit cards. I log in and notice I had been charged for like FIVE more boxes of checks that I had not ordered or received- once or twice a month I was being charged for 2 more boxes. I called and flipped out on them- they couldnt figure out why it kept happening (but they would look into it of course) AFTER that call I got charged for another box of checks so I totally lost it (this is after some fraudulent charges from my checking account last year) I went down to the same branch and closed all of my accounts- what really pissed me off was every time I talked to someone and they logged into my account to see what was going on, they all reacted the exact same way, "huh, well thats weird"
Hate that freakin bank now.

12:15 PM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

You're not with Bank of America by any chance, are you?

Our government credit cards ran through BoA when we were at Fort Eustis and there was *always* something screwed up on there that ended us costing money. Never had so much trouble with any bank in my life.

For our "home" bank we use SunTrust and have been really happy with them. Never a problem. We also have a USAA checking account / VISA (ATM) card that has been no trouble at all, but we really only use that one for savings.

3:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home