Friday, June 15, 2007

Jokes On Me!

Hahahahaha.

It appears NavyBoy's parents are not the real responsible type AT ALL.
They showed up at 11:00 last night w/ Ms.Blue & NavyBoy. ...stayed and talked for a couple hours...then drove home to TX??? Freeking crazy whacko people.

At least that's over.
I have my Ms.Blue at work with me today.

Yes, it IS possible to make Vodka Slushies. :) Haven't you ever... well, hmm... maybe you haven't. ANYWAY... trust me on this. And yes, you can make rum and coke slushies too, Mo. I'll make one for you tonight, maybe tomorrow night too...

Another hour or so and I'll be running home to grab a suit, pack the truck and load up the jetskis, and head out for the lake! (last weekend we get to go until July 3 because of our vacation... )

TGIF!

2 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Have fun

5:54 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

ooooooooooooooooooo to live near water oh man what a dream and you lucked out big time have fun

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home