Friday, June 08, 2007

Home At Last!

I feel like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I've MISSED writing in my blog like I used to. Heck, I've been writing my stupid stories here for almost 3 years now... but it really took something out of me, being afraid to write what I wanted to write or afraid to post pictures... My DH isn't the most understanding of men... if he discovered I was blogging and putting personal info out there, or even corresponding with people I didn't know, there would be ugly stuff at home... SO... at least for now, I'm going to try writing again. And if I want to post a darn picture I'm going to post a picture LOL...

There's been so many things I've wanted to write about lately, stuff I couldn't write because if someone I knew happened to hit the next button and end up reading it, life might turn out pretty bad for me. I like not having to worry about that now.

SO... where to start?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Start by posting the pics! :o)

9:08 AM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

i so know exactly what you mean. for the past year i haven't been able to really blog for that same reason. i so want to know how to make my blog by invite. email me back at the email address i emailed you at yesterday so i know how to do it. thanks.

9:16 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

Yes pictures, of course- but blog about whatever pops into your head that you want to write about, Blog wild and free baby!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Stacy said...

We will ride down that road with you Kim. Glad to be a part of it.

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home