Friday, June 01, 2007

TGIF!

Getting a little excited about Ms.Blue coming home. ...oh, and the new 2nd job is working out great btw. easy work, great pay, and I'm not quite so grumpy when I come in to work at the firm because at least I'm getting my worth elsewhere...

Less than a week after Ms.Blue flies back to her wild Blue yonder, the rest of us are packing up and leaving on a jet plane... oh wait, that was a song, wasn't it? Hmmm.... I guess we'll actually be tossing all our summer ResortCasual wear into the well-worn suitcases and driving the hour to the airport and flying to Florida. ...I've never been there, and neither have Mr.SoonToBeBlue or Lil'DD, so it ought to be a fun week. After we get home we're going camping for a week... then a few weeks later we're going to Arkansas, another place the 3 of us have never been. ...you know me and my road trips. I like to cram as much into a year as possible and get maximum exploring done out of our limited travel time. I think we're going back to TX somewhere in between those two trips... and then to TX again in September.

Work has been totally hilarious. The sec (commonly referred to as PITA) is just such a total flake I cannot understand her. I grabbed the checkbook for the firm account this morning to do our taxes for last month... and there are seventeen blank checks during the month that I'm going to have to wait for the bank statement to come, and try to figure out what they are... I imagine most of them are extra paychecks to her. Wanna bet? I'll let you know next week...

Anyway, that's it for now. Gotta run!


M Y B A D!!
I forgot to post Rabbit's Rabbits! this morning for luck in the upcoming month... maybe I won't play poker tomorrow night after all...

5 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Sounds like you have an exciting summer coming your way!

9:28 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Just got back from my vacation. Have fun on yours.

6:36 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

wow that is great that you get that much time off to travel. what second job?? i am so lost. i have been a horrible blogger but then again you too cuz you comment on jayes and not mine!! lol i hate that at my work too when the bosses wife gets the check book writes shit and no receipt no nothing to bam statement comes and i have to figure out what it was all for!!

8:40 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have a BLAST!

4:16 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

late again.......... sorry

1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home