Wednesday, March 14, 2007

More On (Moron?!) the Boss & Stuff...

First of all, welcome home Jaye! I'm glad you're back, Girl!

I'm still a little ticked off about him saying that yesterday. He actually asked me after that..."how am I supposed to find a file if I need one?" GOOD GRIEF! I've been asking him for three weeks if he wants me to hire a temp to come in and handle some of his light stuff and he keeps saying NO. Guess he's just gonna pester the hell out of me until I finally feel so guilty I do come back early... but it's surely not going to be in just a week. From what I'm hearing, I'm going to be feeling worse at week 4 than at the beginning because of the way the body heals, so he's just gonna have to buck up and suffer. I'm not going to be able to lift a freeking stapler, much less a client file so I dont' know what he's expecting from me. So anyway... I've been totally swamped and everything he puts on my desk is 'right now' 'right now' ...I'm thinking about starting a pool and selling chances on when I finally cave and come back to work. what do you think? LOL

I have a lot to do in the next 5 days. The kids have have been helping scrub floors and pick up the house a little bit, exactly what Spring Break should be for!

Did I mention that I'm a little ticked off at my boss for even saying that? Whether he meant it or not? After five freeking years of loyalty and staying here and working for him even when he promised me a raise and can't afford to give it to me... to even SUGGEST that I'd come back to this madhouse just a week after major surgery... GRRRRRRR....

3 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Stand your ground and don't go back one day sooner than you feel healthy enough to do it. The world will not come to an end if you are off a few more days.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Stacy said...

What an ass. You need a boss like I have. Mine has to be the absolute best in the world, and I am not just saying that. Mine needs to be nominated for the best boss ever award. Mine just came back from vacation and was so excited because I held the fort down and did not call him the whole week he was off. Got a raise too, and my stupid self ask him why he did that. He thhinks I have lost my mind I think.

We need to find you a boss like mine, but I don't think there are any in your town like mine from what I hear.

Take care of yourself while you are out, and don't come back too soon, as you will regret it. Let me know if I can do anything for you.

Will you have your surgery in your city or mine?

4:11 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Hey wait a minuete am I really the Jonnie/Jaye come latley,,, ARE you haveing a Hyisterectomy??? Holly crap girl you better take them whole 6 weeks off tell him to bite the big one!!!! I been there 3 yers ago and you bet your bippy week 3 to 4 is hell. not really that bad but if this is where you are going I will tell you to go to a site I met Linda in Hawaii... It is

http://www.hystersisters.com/vb2/article_211634.htm


Yep it was a really helpfull site for me. suport group of many have had's and going to have's.

ok I am catching up love ya glad to be home I miss talkin to ya daily.

2:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home