Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Spring...

Setting the clocks back early this year (Sat., don't forget!) falls right in with the theme that I see all around me every time I step outside... Leaves on the trees are getting larger... the early blooming flowers are everwhere... pinks and purples and bright whites... the next few weeks are lovely until we are totally enveloped in a sea of green as far as you can see...

Spring is my most favorite thing about living in the south. You just didn't SEE it in CA the way you do here...

It's a short span in time that makes you forget it won't be but a few more weeks and the humidity will be back in full force, along with the mosquitos...

I think I'll see if I can make today last a little longer than usual... it sure is pretty out there!

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I've figured out that this is springtime in Texas. The small window of time between 30 degree temps and 150 degree temps. My grass is actually starting to get it green again. Right before it turns brown from the drought.

9:07 AM  
Blogger Me said...

Better set it 'ahead' not back... or you'll really be late for work!

Hee hee hee.

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home