Thursday, March 01, 2007

Rabbits! Rabbits!

I love the 1st day of March... the Japanese Magnolias started to bloom a few days ago. The Bradford Pears are blooming today. Baby leaves are popping out all over the trees. ...it is warm enough to dig out the summer clothes and wear them a time or two before the last short cold snap passes through. Yeah. Life in the South! This weekend I'll be sipping amaritto & o.j. watching the sun come up over the water early in the morning... sweet! ...I have a lot to think about right now. Might even have a lot to write about... we'll see.

Happy March!

2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

Sigh.

Have you been to my blog in the last 2 days?

We have a blizzard.
White Out.
Interstates CLOSED.

You cannot leave the state unless you are going south to Missouri. Des Moines to Nebraska and Des Moines to Minnesota - CLOSED.


BLOOMING FLOWERS????????


I can only dream.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I like March. Last Sunday, we had a bunch of snow. Today I have all my windows open and am running around in a T-shirt. It can stay like this for the rest of the year, for all I care.

4:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home