Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Life Goes On...

Lots of thoughts going through my head this morning... I'm turning 39 (for the first time!) next week. Thought I was ok with that but now I'm not quite sure... I was on the phone last night with Ms.Blue and NavyBoy... She mentioned that I had her at HER age now. Wow. She's such a spaz, I can't imagine how worried my own parents must have been back then! And she's mentioned 2x in the last week "You're really young Mamma..." Gee thanks. I've spent the past 20 years almost raising kids and putting them first and all I get out of my oldest is that. Oh well. It could be worse I guess... Mr.SoonToBeBlue is rapidly transforming into AcademyBoy in front of my eyes. I was driving him to work last night and he told me "Mamma, I'm HAPPY." He's changing from a bad case of HighSchoolSenioritis into JoeCollege really fast. Part of me still can't believe my 2nd one is leaving home this year... in a little more than a matter of weeks now. Thank goodness for LilDD. Lord help us all when it's her turn to go!

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

My grandmother was 39 when I was born. Yea, we have 'em young in our family. Just be thankful you're not a grandmother. LOL

12:11 PM  
Blogger gemmak said...

Hell...I'm older than you and I haven't even made it to the having kids bit yet! lol. Happy 39th ;o)

3:47 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I think you can still convince her that she can NOT do anythign with out here. Miss ya and hang in there.

4:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home