Monday, March 05, 2007

Sec Update!

Boss is growling because the sec has taken over his desk and office. He growled louder when I had to answer the phones because ...as he stated, 'she's too busy practicing law to do her job!'
...last week he stood in the hall shaking his head and mentioned...'she's going to get somebody disbarred!'

As for me, I don't care about this place anymore. I come to work, do my job, and try to ignore the whole dysfunctional mess. I'm going to get an extra month or so of vacation this year, for medical reasons... and believe it or not I think I'm actually really looking forward to the down time away from here. Will post more about THAT later on in the week...

Gotta run...

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

promise?

or is 'later in the week' going to mean ummm, JUNE!? LOL.


I think I need to work in your office, I could come in late, take a 4 hour lunch, leave early and not do anything while I'm actually there and NEVER GET FIRED!!!!!!!


:)

4:44 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

The great consolation would be that if someone does get disbarred they only have themselves to blame for letting her get away with it.
You won't have to say "I told you so...", but you could hum it.

BTW - I'm in the process of editing Human Sacrifices getting it ready for publication.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

dont feel bad, I suck too-
BTW- less then 2 weeks to go!

7:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home