Thursday, March 08, 2007

Email To A Friend...

I sent an email to Lady Di yesterday afternoon... yes, I've posted about her before but it's been a while. She's a friend of mine who works over at the med center...

From: XY&Z, Attorneys
Sent: Wednesday, March 07, 2007 4:06 PM
To: Lady Di
Subject: Mark your calendar!

Hey Girl. Since we can't catch up for lunch, I've decided to check into your fine establishment and spend a few days within shouting distance of you. Put March XXth down on your calendar. I'm having an abdominal hysterectomy... ...might get to see you a couple of days in a row in fact if I like the place enough to stay...

Love ya
Kimdergarten

Her reply was perfect! ...

From: Lady Di
To: XY&Z Attorneys
Sent: Thursday, March 08, 2007 8:43 AM
Subject: RE: Mark your calendar!

I know. You are a giver. You will never know how much I appreciate your doing this so I can see you.

Lady Di.


2 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

LOL... I wish I thought that fast on my feet. Awesome come back!

4:30 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Kim you are in my prayers. I had it done already. They left my ovaries in and they had to go back in. It takes a while to heal. Just ask for more drugs. Love you and miss you.
Linda

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home