Friday, March 16, 2007

Blogmail (Better Than Voicemail... Really!!)

You have reached the desk of Kimdergarten.
I will be out of the office for about 6 weeks. Maybe more. Maybe Less. Probably less but more would definitely be better for me. Take care of yourself and be good ... I'll see you in early May if not sooner!

For your enjoyment while I'm away:
I did not make these up, these were actual searches logged onto the stats tracker that brought one idiot or another into my blogworld...
(most recent searches leading wanderers into our class...)
Google search: rubber "boots stuck" mud
Google search: "squatting in skirts"
Google search: "i was made to play in the park with no pants under my short skirt"
Google search: "redhead vamp"
Google search: "teary and upset easily"

... obviously I need to start coming up with better stuff to write about LOL

7 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yeah, I agree. Weird searches.

Have a nice weekend! :)

1:40 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

LOVE YA REST!!!!!!!!!!!!

1:38 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Came by to wish you a speedy recovery and that soon we'll hear all about it.

8:58 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

miss you hope all is well.....

12:39 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I hope your taking it easy and not pushing it!!!!


miss ya!

2:12 PM  
Blogger Me said...

If I was recovering from surgery, dude, I'd be blogging ALL THE TIME!

LOL.

Where are you?

Did everything go ok?

:)

8:50 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

sure hope your resting well!!!

11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home