Thursday, June 07, 2007

Hey-

I think I can relax and write more with the new security features on blogger now. Sara @ StickyMuffin tried to get me to log on to her secure blog for months and I couldn't figure out how to do it. Now that I've found her, I think the features are so great that I'm going in for the cloak and dagger stuff myself.

If I've forgotten to invite someone (who you know is a regular read on my blog) please give them my email : kimsmith@loveable.com and tell them to write and let me know who's asking and I'll send them an invite.

This cloak and dagger stuff might be just what I need!

6 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

Thanks for the invite.

Take Care
Michael

2:40 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I am signed in and signed on!!!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hey Idgie!
I'm so freeking stupid...

2:50 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

It sucks when you have to go the security route, but sometimes its necessary.

3:34 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Hi Sara :)
I think I'll feel better about writing and write more now too :)

3:49 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Yay! I got invited! Woot! lol

9:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home