Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Flashbacks!

Mr.SoonToBeBlue is packing away his room and getting ready to leave in 2 weeks. Here we go again...

I've applied for 2 jobs in the past week. I can't take this anymore, and am looking. REALLY looking for something else.

I had some free time (SOME? The sec and one of the attys are on vacation this week. The other atty is in depositions today. It's a morgue here!) this morning and logged on to classmates.com. I hadn't been on in over a year and had two messages. One was from a high school friend I've kept in touch with over the years, letting me know their daughter is getting married. The other was a surprise. It was from the first guy I ever fell in love with. He'd left the message back in February, wishing me a happy birthday. It has been 21 years since we were together, 19 since I saw him last... we broke up for reasons that were out of our control and it took me a whole lot of years to get over him... I think I went into shock when I saw his name pop up on the screen. And it was suprising and very sweet that he remembered after all these years...

I haven't really had much, other than that, to write about since we got back from vacation. Been swamped at work until the past couple of days trying to get caught up.

...later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

Good luck with the job.

12:48 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

crossing everything for the jobs!!!!!!

6:36 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Good luck on the job search. Hope your son does well.

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home