Monday, August 06, 2007

Zero Week... (Just Freeking Peachy II)

Yeah. I'm just freeking peachy. About like I was when the first one left. Except this time I know more. It doesn't make things any easier though. Thank you Stacy for calling Thursday to ask how I was doing. Sometimes it totally sucks and sometimes I can keep busy enough to not worry so very much...

Mr.Blue finished ZeroWeek and is into WeekOne. This week he's a baby flight. That means they have to wear white tennis shoes with their BDU's to let all the other flights know they are the new guys. He can't go anywhere at all without taking a wing man with him. They travel as a group or in pairs and are never alone. Even knowing all that doesn't make it any easier...

Damn.
6 more weeks.

3 Comments:

Blogger Stacy said...

You are very welcome. You would do it for me too. Please give me a call if I can do anything at all for you.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hang in there. It'll be over soon. I hope.

1:32 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Yes, do hang in!!!

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home