Wednesday, May 10, 2006

This and That

No definite news yet on SIL. Should have biopsy results today.

Sec is still a pain in my A**. Nothing new there.

Ms.Blue is having ups and downs settling in. It's tough not being able to make it all better for her, but she's calling me for advice, and sometimes even taking it. Guess that's a good thing.

Mr.SoonToBeBlue has his first commander's call this week. His leaving is becoming more real to me by the day. I remember going through this not so long ago with Ms.Blue. Thinking "This is the last time we will do this..." it's tough. Really really tough.

might have more later.

10 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

Hang in there they say there is life after kids... I am still waiting for it !!!!

love ya

10:01 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

There is much to be proud of in your children, I wish mine were that motivated and responsible, could you send some ethernet fairy dust for me to sprinkle on them?

11:54 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I can only imagine how sad it's going to be to say goodbye to him. Poor Kim.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I know it is hard for you, but you have to try to be strong and look forward to having some time with your hubby. Got to look for the positives! :)

4:00 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Dont let Jaye kid you. The more the kids move on...they all somehow want to come back. Its just different. Yes you will have all the anxiety with them leaving for the first time but then you get used to it and they need their momma and want to come back. I wouldnt lie to you. Its true.

2:31 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

hope everything is OK

12:22 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey where are you?????

10:49 AM  
Blogger Angelia said...

Prayers and thoughts coming your way for everything you are dealing with now.

5:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

HUGS TO YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

12:44 AM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Big Hugs and Happy Mother's Day!!

3:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home