Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Scorecard Update & Stuff...

Still haven't had five minutes to do the tag...sorry. Will try and get to it asap.

Nothing at all has been said to the sec. It made for good drama the end of last week though. A girl can dream, can't she?

AND, because nothing was said to her, I've been on the warpath. My boss asked me a short time ago where a file was. He was rummaging through my desk. I told him I did not have that file, he does, and asked him would he like myhelp to find it. He stomped off to some other office muttering some shit this and some f*%k that. I whirled around on my heel and followed him and when he stopped I said in my loudest inside voice "Are you cussing at me or just cussing in general? " Whereupon he started shaking his head frantically with the deer caught in the headlights look. I didn't think to check if there was someone in the office before I exploded. There was, a friend of one of the attys was in the breakroom.

I walked past the sec's desk and into another office and hid my giggles. A short time later, the boss came back to my desk and had the file in his hand. He had it, all along. He punched me in the arm and said he wasn't cussing at me.

LOL. Another day, another drama.
Gotta run. I miss you guys! Will try and be by your blogs by the end of the week!

5 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Ya'll sound like one big dysfunctional family/office. Sounds like my own situation where I work. But hey!, you put the "fun" in dysfunctional!

2:14 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Sorry about the pic and it making you upset. Things are better this week. He does try me though.

8:35 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Nice of you to drop by. I feel for your new loss. Being a parent sometimes sure sucks. You want them to grow up and become independent, and then suffer so much when they do.

9:02 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

DANGGGGG I WANT HER TO GET FIRED!!!! 2 days to go!!!!! they want me to do a couple hours in the moring next week but I think I will not!!!!!! I'll let ya know.

11:27 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

I've heard of giving someone enough rope to hang themsleves, but really - hasn't been ready to jump off the gallows for ages now??

You have my deepest sympathies. but how I enjoy the amusements.

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home