Thursday, April 20, 2006

Scorecard Update!

Hmmm... the sec. Is. A. Witch.

Have I said that enough?

Today and tomorrow are the last two days I have to spend w/ Ms.Blue until Lord knows when. Boss left at 11 today and will be out until Tuesday. I was going to run home and spend a couple of stolen hours w/ my baby girl. Then the sec pulled her usual... "I'm taking the rest of today and won't be back in until Tuesday..." HUH? Guess I didn't see it coming.

SO... Since I'm going to be the only one in the office tomorrow (aren't you proud of how often they leave me here all alone to run their law firm all by my lonesome??) Ms.Blue is going to come to work with me and we'll spend the day together here. If all else fails, make lemonade and all that stuff...

If I were a hating kind of person, I think I would really hate that woman.
But hey! Monday is a court holiday so I get Monday off. The kids have school and DH has to work... This is the one holiday a year I get all to myself to stay home and nap, meet DH for lunch and ummm... run back home and nap until the kids come home!

For you yankees and others outside the south, Monday is Confederate Memorial Day.
And here in the verymost south of the south and other places over yonder, Confederate Memorial Day is a very, very big deal.

3 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

DID YOU SAY: "WHY?"

Also - I think you should march into the ball-less bosses office and give him hell for not doing something about this girl.

1:19 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

By lemonade you mean coat a urine sample all over her keyboard and mouse, right??

Ok, that would be illegal and not really good for someone who works in a law firm, but she deserves such.

How about leaving a booger on the mouthpiece of her phone?

I can't undestand the level of patience you carry with regards to this woman - Southern Manners are an enigma.

Enjoy your Monday! *HUG*

1:51 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Why is it that she always gets to leave and you always get stuck at the office? do the bosses make you stay bc they dont want her there by herself (bc she would probably just leave anyway) bc nothing would get done? I dont get why they are punishing you

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home