Tuesday, April 18, 2006

This & That...

Back at work today after a deliciously long weekend... still enjoying Ms.Blue very much!

I haven't really felt bad at all about not getting that other job, maybe I'm supposed to be right here a little while longer. ...the sec put her house on the market today. IF she goes through with this she's moving away which might mean peace on earth at the office AND maybe a raise in the picture for me. This might be the answer to end all answers.

Gotta run ...trying to play catch up!

6 Comments:

Blogger Jolie said...

Oh that would be the bestest! I'll be wishing for that for you! Enjoy Ms. Blue!

2:04 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Glad you're so refreshed from your weekend, and how wonderful to have the baby back home!

Fingers are crossed for the ultimate answer to your troubles.

3:15 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yay, that sounds like a good answer to your problems! Keep us updated! Enjoy MsBlue!

8:48 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

way cool hope she moves!!!!!!!! hey I am about to post and you will be suprised at what I am gunna say,,, love ya and miss ya

11:25 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

I am glad you two are enjoying each other. I am kind of J. I am having trial with G right now. Why is it our kids can bring out the worst in us and the best?

3:29 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

yes....good

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home