Thursday, April 06, 2006

I'm So Excited...

Hmmm... somebody from another department there got my job. But that's ok. If I started a new job now I'd have trouble taking off for the next big trip... (always another trip!)... I really want to go to DC in August and spend a week with MS.Blue...

Who is bumming around today between briefings and then will be heading to the airport. This mommy cannot wait to touch her hair. To kiss her forhead. To smother her with hugs. There was a flurry of phone calls last night wherein she asked how to pack this or the best way to carry that... see? she still needs me, even if she is all grown up!

Planning on working half a day tomorrow while she sleeps, boss will be out and I have to be here to meet w/ clients for a couple hours... will try and post something, ANYTHING would be nice at this point I guess ...

6 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Always good with the bad. Sorry you didn't get the job. Keep trying.

9:59 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

That's too bad about the job.
It should have been yours.

Take Care
Michael

10:38 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Maybe the job just wasn't for you right now. Anyhow something better will just have to come along. Have fun with your daughter. Mommies are always needed. They make all the monsters and boo boos go away silly.

6:27 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

YOU HAVE THE BEST TIEM OF YORU LIFE WTIH THAT BABY!!! I REALLY MISS TALKIGN TO YA EVERYDAY YA KNOW :(

12:46 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

That's a bummer you didn't get the job but I'm sure there will be others!

Have fun with your baby girl!

11:15 AM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I'm so sorry you didn't get that job.

I do know what you mean though - I'm having trouble adjusting to the fact that my hubby can't just go... "Let's go to Gulf Shores next week" and I just smile and start packing. Now I have to put in for vacation! Augh!!!!!!!! Have I earned enough days yet, etc.

Stinks man.

Congrats on Ms. Blue graduating!

I tell ya gal, I come down to your area instead of Gulf Shores and you best be home!

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home