Wednesday, March 29, 2006

More On (moron?) Wednesday...

Not much new here...
Still counting the hours until Ms.Blue arrives. We have lots of plans of stuff to do while she's home because it will be at least fall before we get to see her again, and that's only depending on deployment. One thing at a time now... she only has two tests left and has already started her outprocessing... she can't wait to come home and is really excited about finally going to her first duty station and finding some sort of normal life out on her own in the wild BLUE yonder...

NOT counting the days until Mr.SoonToBeBlue leaves... it's gonna be a long while yet. The days are already ticking off his 8 year contract however... and he's still trying to get that blueacademy appointment...

BabyGirlDD is doing some extra studying this week. Remember last summer when she insisted that Salt Lake City was located in Denver?? Well... this past weekend she tried to convince me that Salt Lake City is now in Vermont. I swear... she really should have been blonde. This DD will be 16 later on this year... and is going to her first "par-tay" this weekend. Ms.Blue had a cow right then and there on the phone when I told her babysis was going... because she (Ms.Blue) never got to go to a party at 15... ah. Perks of being the youngest. I haven't told her yet that the little one is going to get her driver's license two years earlier than she did... I'll let Lil'DD keep that secret for now in case she needs to hold it over Ms.Blue's head when she comes home...

We were on the road most of the weekend. (Gosh, is it Wed already??) Making white-haired old ladies scream and all that good stuff. I'm still tired. And still sneezing... That's it for now. Maybe something terribly exciting will happen to me on the way home tonight. I doubt it, but you never know.

3 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hey there missy, hahah pretty cool name huh.. I miss ya reallly much, I am so tired,,,,, love ya enjoy your visit,,,, good night

11:37 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Speaking of white hair ole ladies.. Did you see that the government made Graceland a national monuement? I just want to know something.. How come Priscilla's hair hasnt turned white yet and she doesnt have a wrinkle in sight?

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My daughter has red hair and I'm always asking her if she is sure she isn't really blond. lol. she acts so silly sometimes.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home