Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Mother's Intuition...

I just spent the most heartbreaking 30 minutes on the phone w/ Ms.Blue

Perhaps my pensive mood this morning was just being in-tune with her and picking up on the fact that something just wasn't quite right. She's had a really rough couple of days and it's the first time I actually heard her say, "...Momma, I hate it here..." She cannot wait to finish school and get to her job. You know how it is when you get a group of females together for any extended period of time, it ALWAYS turns into a bitch-fest. ...well, after several months of being cooped up together, she's had about enough. I think there's a tad of PMS in the picture too, but hey, I sure wouldn't want to be in her shoes and have to put up w/ all the stuff she does right now.

Anyway, she's feeling better. I could hear her smile when she said, "Thank you, Mommy..." I wish I could have reached through the phone and given her a big hug. I think I need to go cry now.

5 Comments:

Blogger chimx2 said...

They always come back to momma!!!

6:10 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

Imagine I'm saying this in a very deep heavy black male's voice:" Now I think I have to go cry too."

11:38 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Ive made that call before. I said the exact same thing. "momma I hate it here"
Mommas are great at making things better.

8:53 AM  
Blogger Mahala said...

She's lucky to have such a good mom. You go on and cry if you wanna, get it all out :)

11:31 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

AAAWWWWWWWWW YOU DID GOOD!!!!!! I bet she did feel the hug you were wanting to send her!!!!! catchign up I am....

7:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home