Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Wide Open Road...

I had the opportunity over the weekend to spend several hours on the road with Mr.SoonToBeBlue and Lil'DD. Just the three of us. It was something we've never done before, just the three of us, ever. It didn't take much to make Lil'DD (15) laugh. She's so precious. We even called Ms.Blue and they talked to her so it was almost like she was along w/ us for part of the ride. Almost. On the way back, Mr.SoonToBeBlue tried very hard to keep me awake and alert. Have you ever played "name that tune" to oldies rock on the radio with a 17 year boy? That's tough!

(sigh)...the clock has already started ticking off the minutes.

Just think. Someday I will really be old enough to wear all this grey hair I've been earning without having to hide it...

1 Comments:

Blogger chimx2 said...

You and me both. But for now I shall keep that Loreal in business.

1:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home