Monday, March 13, 2006

Proud Mommy Day...

I'm so excited I had to sneak in a post this morning!

...it was SO WEIRD last night with only one child at home. That is definitely going to be harder to get used to than just having one out of the house LOL! So...DS is over there in the big city doing his processing right this very minute. A couple more hours and we're going to drive over and see his swearing in ceremony. Gonna have two of those pictures up on the wall by the end of the day! Lil'DD came to work with me since the sec isn't here. Ms.Blue called twice yesterday to offer encouragement, big sister bossiness and NewBlue wisdom to her brother. I can't tell you how proud I am of my kids today.

Have a wonderful day!! ...gotta get some work done and go watch DS become Mr.SoonToBeBlue! Woooohoooooo!

7 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Congrats - you must be so proud! :)

9:27 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I can feel the pride washing right through you. What a wonderful feeling.
Congratulations.

On a side note I must let you know that I am certainly not into school girl princesses. I have not encouraged her but your anime is winking at me. She needs to stop. Bring the cute redhead vamp back.

Take Care
Michael

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Congrats on the boy! I can only imagine how proud you must be. :o)

12:57 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

It's not fair that we put in so much work and love into our kids and then they just go and leave us.

I'm gonna cry...how do you keep smiling?

2:09 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

What, no big countdown, angst, tears and all that like the one before? I guess boys are different when they leave home. Congrats on getting them to grow up and leave home. Any advise on how I can do the same.

2:24 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Damn Kim ...you make me proud to know you. I would have been a basket case. G is coming home on his 21st birthday..the 31st. I am going to throw a party for him. He seems to be starting to grow up. We shall see.

5:57 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

oooooooooO KIM YOU ARE DOIGN SO GOOD SEE THE SECOND IS EASIER HUH!!!!!

11:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home