Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Secrets...

Shhh... You know I've posted before that legal jobs in our area are few and far between. The only reason I got this job was because the girl that used to be here went on disability and the temp who replaced her moved away... SO. Imagine my excitement --my neighbor emailed me that a government position has opened up that is right up my alley. Better pay AND BENEFITS. ...not to mention no sec. I've applied for it. Please keep a prayer, positive energy or whatever it is you do -- for me about this. The job would cut my drive time in half, have better hours and holidays. ...I know it would suck having to start a new job but in this town chances like this are few and far between. The job doesn't close for another week and I don't want to jinx it... so that' s all I'm going to say until I see if I get called for an interview.

9 Comments:

Blogger chimx2 said...

Crosing my fingers and toes for you Kim. No more SEC? What will type about then?

12:41 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I heard the sec applied too.

You don't need luck. You are the best and will easily get the job.


Take Care
Michael

1:00 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Linda - I'm sure it would open up a whole new world of gripes. The gals over there are supposed to be a real catty bunch.

Michael 1 - thanks!

Michael 2 - she hasn't heard about the position and I'M NOT TELLING!!!

1:04 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

wooooo hoooo! Shhhhhhhh! :o)

I'll be prayin' for ya.

2:23 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Im sure your more then qualified for the job. Good Luck!!

2:36 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sara & Mol - thanks. I am so hopeful that this is the answer I've been watching for. We'll see.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Jolie said...

I'm praying and wishing and crossing too. I just read somewhere else that you were there and not in Louisiana, like I thought. LOL, so sorry for offering to find you a job in Louisiana. I'm sure you don't want a...4 hour commute, heh!

7:00 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yay that is so exciting! I just know that you will get it! I am thinking and praying for you and hoping that this all works out because you DEFINITELY deserve it! :) Keep us updated!

8:30 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

RIBBIT RIBBIT!!!!!! let's see if it works anyway huh!!

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home