Friday, February 24, 2006

Behind The Eyes...


Drat it. I don't know who in the heck breathed their nasty cold germs on my blog and left them for me in inhale, but whoever you were, you suck! Heading home to bed to try and kick this stuff building up in my head. Load up on airbourne and orange juice. Spring cleaning tomorrow is realllllly going to stink if I'm already sneezing before I get to the dust.

Oh. And not that you care or anything, but the dogwoods have started blooming. And the leaves on the trees out in front of the office opened up to be real live baby leaves today, and are the prettiest green. I hope you get snow and sleet and hair and ice and all that junk. Just for giving me your cold...

Have a nice weekend.
Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

I DID NOT DO IT! I always have a tissue when I'm near your blog.

Plus... I don't have a cold. :)

Sigh... hope you feel better soon.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Angelia said...

Feel better soon. The sickies have been here most of the winter.

9:41 AM  
Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

Hope you are already feeling better, darlin'.

10:00 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hope you are feeling better! ;)

5:41 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

KIM I AM HERE IN WASHINGTON AND SNEEKING ON HERE,, MISS YOU BE HOME TOMORROWNIGHT. LOVE YOU CAN'T READ NOW BYE

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home