Thursday, February 23, 2006

Not Squeezably Soft After All...

Somehow between this morning when I got to work and 1 when I could finally get to the bank, Ms.NeedsToBeBeatenBlackAndBlue had some more charges added to her account which fueled the anger I was faced with yesterday. Those charges add up quick!! I managed to get her account out of overdraft but did NOT give her any extra for spending money. She better not swipe that damn card again before next Wednesday. Not that there's much I can do about it if she does. She just better not, that's all. I swear. I was sure that when your children grew up and moved away that they would stop making ya want to shake them hard enough to make their teeth rattle. Lesson learned. I can't be soft. Period.

3 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

are those the charges that make it all add up? or are they new ones that make her even more overdrawn?

1:33 PM  
Blogger Kim said...

Sara - two of them are bank charges. She promised me that she hasn't used her card since Sunday, but I dont' know if she's telling the truth yet or not. Guess we'll see.

1:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not so!! I have a 21 year old son (not my military boy) who makes me want to squeeze his face till his brain pops out the top of his head. The boy just does not get was being an ADULT means! I did one of the hardest things I've ever done a couple weeks ago when I made him move his silly ass out of my house....and only gave him a week to do it....but he managed.

2:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home