Tuesday, February 28, 2006

One Ticked Off Cookie.

I took a sick day yesterday. Second time I've done that in TWO YEARS. The office called five times FIVE TIMES. And I took a sick day today. Only problem with that is that I'm here at the freeking office. "...just for an hour, I'm counting on you" kind of shit that never works out the way it's supposed to and you can be damn sure I'm breathing on all three of these idiots and gonna make sure they end up just as miserable and they're making me right now...

Go check out the mardis gras burbon street cams if you need some excitement. I swear I'm gonna take tomorrow off too just because I am sick of their stuff and sick of the sec.

7 Comments:

Blogger Sara said...

they should give you a raise. hasnt anyone there noticed that the office falls apart when you arent there and actually runs more smoothly when the sec isnt there?

sneeze on the sec for me

11:17 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Get better soon hun. I hate being sick. It's totally sucky.

1:27 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Get all the rest you need. If what you have is anything like what I've put up with for the last week and a half you'll need another couple of days off.

1:42 PM  
Blogger poopie said...

Take your phone off the hook and to hell with 'em.

4:56 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Oh no, I was afraid you were out sick yesterday. And that is completely ridiculous that you got stuck coming in today when you were supposed to be home resting. I think you should get them all sick and then still take tomorrow off! Hang in there! :)

4:59 PM  
Blogger Deadman said...

Feel better soon!

10:26 PM  
Blogger Angelia said...

Feel Better! and yeah take tomorrow off too, maybe you will actually get to.

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home