Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Update On The Munchkins...

Ms.Blue is loving the school she's at right now. A bit more freedom and lots more time to sleep. I do love talking to her for a few minutes almost every day too. Gosh sometimes I just miss her so terribly. This letting go of your kid thing isn't easy one little bit. We're just waiting now for her to get her orders and find out what base she's going to next. Should be any day now. And then in 4 weeks or so she'll be home for a couple of weeks before she goes off to where ever that is going to be...

DS is set to be sworn in on the 13th. (12 more days, and then the counting and the crying begins for that child... maybe it will be easier this time? we'll see...) They are pushing him towards something in linguistics. He speaks three languages (aren't I a good mom? --Ms.Blue speaks four different languages!) ...the only problem with that is that his school would be a year long and would be located on the west coast. I'm not sure I could stand that. But I guess I'll have to if it happens, right?

3 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

If only you could ship that sec out somewhere I think that would be better.

9:00 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HI HUNNY I AM HOME!!!!! missed ya.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Deadman said...

The West is the best!

This is a problem?

We'll keep a close watch on him out here. Besides, you gotta be tough to live in the West.

11:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home