Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Todays Game...

I swear. Score another one for the sec. I put in to take part of the 13th off because DS is being sworn in and becoming Mr.SoonToBeBlue. I was at Ms.Blues ceremony and would not miss this one for the world. The sec also decided she has to take off that day. Just like she had to have off the day Ms.Blue left for BMT. And the day of Ms.Blue's high school awards ceremony so I could not go.

I am really wishing I lived some place where I could get a real job.

This morning I stepped out on the porch to smoke. She sec followed me outside. She hollered over at the lady lawyer at the office across the street and told her we were coming over for an interview... that we're a package deal. Oh me oh my. The sad part is the lady lawyer hollered back, "sure come on over... these girls just do whatever the heck they want anyway." Ah, small town life.

I need to find a new town...

3 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

When she said ya'll were a package deal did you look at her like she was insane?? I could only imagine the look on your face! lol

2:18 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

heheheheheee...

Gotta love it.

I hate when people follow me around when I walk outside to smoke. That's when it's time to refresh my kung fu.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

So isnt there a boss discussion when both of you want the same day off, and which of you has a better reason?

10:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home