Monday, March 06, 2006

Ah... Spring!

Just when you think the South is going to take up arms and fight the Civil War all over again, the rainy season starts and the sun (when it is able to peek through the clouds) shines warm and everything is in radiant bloom. People are smiling again and it is good to be alive. Spring is my favorite time of year since I've moved to the South... I dont' think I ever noticed it before!

It was a good hold-em weekend. Played both nights.
Ms.Blue got her orders and is going to the base she wanted most. That's the good news. There's more but I'm not going to post it until it actually happens.
DS becomes Mr.SoonToBeBlue one week from today. Not sure I'm ready for that but the clock is a tickin'...

The sec was only 25 minutes late today, but is taking tomorrow off, along with next Mon, Tues & Wed. My EXCEL file is going to explode soon, I think, it's getting awfully large.

Not much else is new. Jaye's busy working, haven't been able to catch her online yet to hear all about her trip. Val's had a ton of company and has been really busy too.

Have to put discovery together to mail out this afternoon... later.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I can't complain much here in Texas. I've been really pleased with the weather the past week.

Have a good Monday! :o)

1:30 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

The Juniper is driving me crazy right now, but it always does this time of year. Penni has news of her condition on her blog.

2:29 PM  
Blogger poopie said...

Spring in the South is God's advance apology for August.

9:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

Reading that I instantly had the visuals of Nashville in Spring to go with it. OMG the bright light green of spring is not matched.

Now... I can look out my window to see dead grass, frost on the rooftops and bare tree limbs. Gee, thanks!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Marybeth said...

We've actually got a little green around here, too. It's been so burnt up for so long. Green is pretty.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home