Wednesday, March 08, 2006

1000 words...


I swear if it isn't one thing it's another. How do you follow through with a grown child when you hope they are going to learn to be responsible and are taking their sweet time about it? She got the problem under control from a couple of weeks ago and is now a total wild child in another one. I'm not gonna go into detail here, but she's really giving me a killer headache today. Dont' think the headache's going to go away when we follow through with what we said we were going to do either, unfortunately, because it is going to bring about a whole new batch of worries!

Why can't kids just grow up and stop doing stupid stuff? Huh? Hmmmm.....

8 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

Never. I consider myself an adult and I'm constantly doing stupid dtuff. lol

4:48 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Um, I meant stuff. Sorry :o)

4:49 PM  
Blogger pebblepie said...

I have a GOOGLE News Alert set up for my Army son and Air Force daughter... I just got an email and was directed to here:
http://www.usafns.com/cgi-bin/show_msg.pl?state=wa&msg=06376&sort=name

Is this the press release thing you were talking about?

Pebble

5:39 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I will have to teach myself to let go... but it's going to be sooooo hard! I'm such a control freak! LOL.

6:56 AM  
Blogger Mel said...

Hang in there - if you need to talk, give me an e-mail! I'll be around on e-mail until Monday at least!

8:31 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

I think growing up is more about having to deal with the consequences of being stupid yourself. Or chosing to deal with it yourself.

I sure have been stupid in the past, but I dealt with it bc I didnt want my parents to know I had been stupid.

my email is on my profile if ya need me.

9:08 AM  
Blogger Your Mother said...

I have a vile teenager. You can read about all of her antics on my blog. She gives me headaches more often than not!

She had truancy court two days ago. Kids at school were telling her she was going to go to jail because she already had her shoplifting case. She was one scared little girl.

I am afraid to come out and say she's learned. I'm hoping though.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Angelia said...

{{{HUGS}}} its a kids job to drive their parents insane one way or the other.

7:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home