Friday, March 10, 2006

Friday Scorecard Update!

Sorry I haven't had much to blog about in the sec department. SOS (same ole s***) there. The toilet paper war is still ongoing. We are down to 1 roll of paper towells again. She only worked 6 hours today and even though I haven't been reporting her measley hours here, I still am keeping up with my excel file on her lack of work hours... She's already had 14 days off in the past 5 months, and is taking off Mon., Tues., and Wed. Ought to be interesting.

Supposed to be going to play hold-em in a big game tonight, then hubby has a gig Saturday so we'll be on the road making blue-haired, screaming, Depends-wearing fans happy. Monday I'll only be here a couple of hours in the morning myself so don't look for a post from me until Tuesday. I'm going over yonder to big city to be proud Mama and see DS get sworn in as Mr.SoonToBeBlue. Can't wait.

Have a good weekend and all that stuff! Oh! And Hey MEL!!!! I know you're gonna be in having that baby by the time I get here on Tuesday, so you go girl! Give that brand new baby boy a big kiss for me!! :) see ya

1 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Thanks for the sweet words! I can't wait :) I'll probably make one last post on Monday before the new adventure begins and then hopefully I will have enough energy to post something next weekend. Have a great time with your son on Monday and be strong like I know you are! :)

7:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home