Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Lessons...

I've been so bad about answering comments lately, sorry 'bout that. I do read them and treasure what y'all have to say to me. Since the sec is out today and I'm kinda pressed for time, I figured I'd just answer them here :)

Melissa said...
Congrats - you must be so proud! :)
9:27 AM

Thanks Mel. I am proud and it's a little overwhelming, too. You're having your baby boy this morning and I was thinking about you on my way to work, and how the next 17 years are going to go so very fast for YOU and little Cooper...

Michael said...
I can feel the pride washing right through you. What a wonderful feeling.Congratulations.On a side note I must let you know that I am certainly not into school girl princesses. I have not encouraged her but your anime is winking at me. She needs to stop. Bring the cute redhead vamp back.Take CareMichael
10:00 AM

Michael - Which one? Almost all of my dolls have been redheads, because, well, I am so you have to let me know which one you want. LOL

Mike said...
Well you should be proud!
10:26 AM

You bet I am...

Molicious said...
Congrats on the boy! I can only imagine how proud you must be. :o)
12:57 PM

Thanks Mol.... can't even begin to describe it!

Lyvvie said...
It's not fair that we put in so much work and love into our kids and then they just go and leave us.I'm gonna cry...how do you keep smiling?
2:09 PM

Someone asked me that same question last Saturday LOL! I told her that it's not always a real smile... there's a whole lot going on inside of me right now ;)

Greek Shadow said...
What, no big countdown, angst, tears and all that like the one before? I guess boys are different when they leave home. Congrats on getting them to grow up and leave home. Any advise on how I can do the same.
2:24 PM

Shame on you Tig! You should know me better than that by now. The countdown has started. DS leaves in 14 mos 26 days 5 1/2 hours. I cried yesterday during the ceremony and am sure I will cry again many times during the next 14 mos 26 days 5 1/2 hours. Boys are not different in my house, he can do anything my daughters can! In fact, you should have seen the way he laughed at me when I asked him on Friday night, just like I asked his sister before she went to get sworn in, "...there's no chance you could be pregnant, is there?" Just love them Tig... that's all I can tell you.

chimx2 said...
Damn Kim ...you make me proud to know you. I would have been a basket case. G is coming home on his 21st birthday..the 31st. I am going to throw a party for him. He seems to be starting to grow up. We shall see.
5:57 PM

Linda - thanks. I am so glad G is finally starting to settle down a little bit. That is so cool that he'll be home for his birthday. How long is his leave? Ms.Blue should be home 5 days after G gets there... we'll have to compare notes! ;)

JUST A MOM said...
oooooooooO KIM YOU ARE DOIGN SO GOOD SEE THE SECOND IS EASIER HUH!!!!!
11:25 PM

No Jaye, I'm not doing so good. LOL. I am avoiding alcohol and people IRL (in real life) who ask me how I'm doing. I am staying away from situations that make me cry, because I'm crying a whole lot these days. Nobody told me the kids were going to grow up and move away. Or grow up and go to war. Or even grow up period. Guess I overlooked that fact all these years...

And for those of you in locations where it just hasn't warmed up quite yet,

THIS:
















HAS TURNED INTO THIS! (Don't you wish you had some?? LOL)

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

ok fine,,, SMARTY PANTS. but WE SHOULD KNOW WE CAN NOT CHANGE THE RULES OF THE GAME NO MATTER HOW BAD WE WANT TO. remember,,, YOU RAISE THEM TO BECOME ADULTS WHO CAN BRING YOU GRANDBABIES,, OH wait I am still waiting for that too. Love ya hang in there miss ya.

9:08 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

G is being stationed here in Hawaii at Fort Shafter. So he will be here a week before he has to report there. He will be getting his money for joining. He wants us to go with him to get a car or motorcycle. I say the car is better. But like everything he called the other day if I could get his W-2's to do his taxes. Sometimes they never grow up.

12:25 PM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

Oh oh!! I should post some of my daffodils and crocuses (croci?) for you!!

Dont you just love the burst of Spring?! I find comfort in knowing all that pollen floating around means I'm taking part in Nature's Orgy.

Breathe deep.

1:55 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

Thanks.

That one works. Not the one I was thinking of but she is as cute as I imagine you are.

Take Care
Michael

8:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home