Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Ho...Hum...

Nothing new to write about worth mentioning, so I didn't feel like posting yesterday. Same ole' ho hum adventure here...

Friday Mr.SoonToBeBlue took me out driving for the first time. Folks, I believe we do have a winner. Much better behind the will than Ms.Blue already, and she has her license! At least that's a little bit of a good thing. Maybe I can put my crash helmet away with this one and just enjoy spending the time together... He has officially applied to the BlueAcademy and written his congressional letters seeking appointment. Saturday was fun, we went to this thing then we went to another thing. Good friends and a good time. Nothing spectacular. I did see a 300lb man climb up on a small chair again and dance for a while, and had to stop and ponder, as I always do, why they don't make pantyhose out of the stuff that chair's made out of. If they could figure that out we'd only have to buy one or two pairs and they would last a lifetime... strong stuff, that chair. Sunday I watched movies most of the day with Lil'DD. It was raining and too cold to get out...

The toilet paper war is still ongoing here at the office. We're down to about 6 paper towells now in the ladies restroom and the sec won't get up off her DependsCoveredRear and go get some. Guess with those diapers it doesn't matter to her if we have TP or not. I'll have to remember to bring a roll from home tomorrow. Pathetic.

The job I applied for closed today, so I'll probably have knots in my stomach until I hear one way or another if I made the interview list... I'm not sure I want to lose the one benefit I have here... being able to take off as much as I do.

See? Nothing going on nothing funny nothing new.
Maybe another time...

2 Comments:

Blogger Mo said...

I would have to agree with you on the time-off situation. My job is extremely understanding about taking off days just for "fun". I mean, that's why we have vacation days right? :o)

11:20 AM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Crossed fingers on the job interview!!!!!!!!!!

Find a job where the toilet paper always flows freely. :)

4:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home