Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Howdy...

Did ya miss me?
...No word yet on the job. Lead council still hasn't received the list of applicants, so no one knows if someone w/ veterans preference will get the job or if they will interview... still waiting. Ms.Blue has about 55 minutes of classes left. Then one test tomorrow, one briefing the next day, and she'll be on her way home. I cannot wait. ICannotWait! Went way up yonder to bigcityofmemphis on Sunday. ick. That place is truly ghetto. I say that every time we have to go there. Bad weather too. Blech. Still swamped at work, but at least the days are flying by.
Later.

4 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

Okay...you pray for me, and I'll pray for you...But I think your prays might actually help more than mine...

So might end up with the raw end...

Oh well

6:17 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Wow ...good for you getting your daughter finally home. How long will she be there for? G got lucky and is stationed here. He has to go meet all his officers and battlion Thursday. One of his friends who lives on the big island is flying in. Its one of his battle buddies and he will be stationed here also.

6:56 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

You tell them that you need and deserve that job! :) I'm so excited for you that you get to see your daughter again soon.

10:41 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

yeah all the above and,,,,,,,,,,,,,







I MISS YOU!!!!!!!!

12:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home