Friday, April 21, 2006

Scorecard Update & HSD

HSD. Happy Secretaries Day. I will enjoy it immensely as our sec won't be in LOL

(If you haven't been by in a couple of days you might want to scroll down and get caught up on the sec's latest antics. I know some of you have been following her stories with me for over a year and a half now. Things are progressing, I think!) When I got to work this morning, her boss asked me if I'd mind if he talked to her about the time stuff he had me print out yesterday. He said he has had it and she's nothing but a problem to him. Hmmm... I wonder if that will be enough of a little push to get her on her way out the door? After 3 1/2 years (for me--she's been here 5) it's nice to see things FINALLY moving a tiny itty bit in the right direction.

That's it for now. Have a great weekend. Oh yeah, almost forgot.
Monday. Happy Confederate Memorial Day too. ;)
See you Tuesday!

12 Comments:

Blogger Me said...

I hope this is it. She may hate you for it... but dang, that woman is something else!

PS:
I've been following closely because in our own little corporate world me and co-worker are watching similar drama played out in the office next to us. I can't blog about it though - which drives me insane. LOL.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

*shaking his head*

Management is stupid.


Take Care
Michael

8:56 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

its taken him 5 years to notice she doesnt do anything? was there someone else there before you that did all the work for her? what happened to them?

9:42 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

As someone born in North Carolina I guess I can wish you a happy confederate day from the Yankee controlled Southwest.

9:56 AM  
Blogger poopie said...

Heh. Progress comes slowly, huh? Congratulations!!!

11:14 AM  
Blogger Your Mother said...

good luck girl! I had a sec like this for over 3 years. She finally quit. they never grew the boys to fire her. Even though she drank every day (at work and lunch, and after), never did her work, hid her work, called in sick 3 mondays per month. I could go on and on.

11:17 AM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

You have to wait until Tuesday to find out what happened?! How cruel.

I hope you've had a wonderful Secretaries Day, and that you'll have an even better Monday holiday. *HUG*

1:02 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yay, I hope they finally do something about it and make your life easier! :) Have a great weekend!

1:38 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Ya'll seriously get Monday off? LUCKY!

BTW, you should totally go see Joh COrbett! And then take pictures, get an autograph, and send them to ME!

Have a great weekend!

2:22 PM  
Blogger MsPenni said...

Sometimes it takes a very long rope, but the end sounds very near.
Happy Sec. day. Have a geat long weekend.

2:45 PM  
Blogger Art_Fulldodger said...

Because I have lived in the Yankee controlled North (Michigan) my whole life, I have never heard of "Confederate Memorial Day". But if "Ya'll" get the day off for it, I want it also!

I would wach your backside in the future because I'm sure that useless your Coworker of yours will be very pissed when she finds out about the log you have kept on her when she gets the boot. Keep us posted on the outcome

10:22 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Psst, you've been tagged. ;o)

http://tinyurl.com/gp99n

That's what you get for having Monday off. ;o)

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home