Thursday, April 20, 2006

Ummm..... I'm Telling! (Scorecard Update 2)

Neener Neener.
This is an update to my Scorecard update this morning.

The dude that hired her (the sec) came in from lunch an hour ago.
Once he discovered she was still gone to lunch (which we all know extremely long lunches are the norm around here rather than the exception), he finally caught on to the fact that she had taken off and wasn't coming back. He asked ME why SHE didn't tell HIM (her boss) she was going to be out. (Insert famous west coat shrug here with southern sugar coated shaking of head shamefully). I dunno, I told him.
THEN it happened.

He asked me if I was still keeping up with her time!

Ummm... you bet.

He asked can if I could print it out.
(print it out? Hell, on slow days like this I could probably recite it from memory...)
Of course I can print it out.

He wanted Jan 1 till tomorrow with the additional time off today and tomorrow.

I printed that.

He threw it on my desk and told me to go back to November 1 (6 months!) AND he asked me if I'm keeping a timesheet on myself. Of course I am, I told him. But mine is a whole lot shorter than that. Knowing her she's going to throw it back in my face. He just laughed ...(he always just laughs...)

Hmmm... a client came in and tied him up while I was on my way to the printer to get the revised printout. Clear back to November 1. Yeah baby. 17 days off in the past 6 months. 14 days worked half a day or less than half a day. 33 days in 30 minutes late or more...

OMG I so badly want to put a carbon copy in my boss' slot too. Just for his FYI kind of thing. But I won't. It made my whole day just having her guy looking at it. Shaking his head.

I wonder if he's gonna laugh about that?

4 Comments:

Blogger Mel said...

Good for you! I hope they actually do SOMETHING about it this time!

4:23 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!!! WOOO HOOOO I CAN'T WAIT TO HEAR WHAT HAPPENS,,,, better be something!!

5:37 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

WOOOHOOOO!!! freaking finally!!

9:38 AM  
Blogger Lyvvie said...

I can almost taste the validation for you - there was head shaking, Good Lord!!

"(Insert famous west coat shrug here with southern sugar coated shaking of head shamefully)"

Can you teach a displaced Yankee how to do that, I think it would be very usefull.

Happy Secretaries Day!!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home