Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Tagged Again!

Mo tagged me yesterday. MO. YOU AREN'T GONNA BELIVE THIS. The sec just came in and told me that after the show the other night, JCorbett came down and sat at the table with them for an hour. I want to throw up. literally. Some days life is just not fair.

I'll get to that in just a minute. My heart is breaking all over again. Ms.Blue is two days drive away from me and trying to settle in. I caught my self looking around the living room last night for her... then it hit me, she's gone again. Sometimes being a mom really sucks.

Ok. On to the TAG

The Rules:1. Go write 6 weird facts/things/etc. about yourself on your blog, then tag six more people!2. Then leave a comment that says 'You are tagged' in their comments telling them to read your blog.Here we go:


Ok. I'm working on it. Will be done shortly

3 Comments:

Blogger Lyvvie said...

but, but what happened when the boss talked to the sec?!?! I've been waiting all weekend for this, stop teasing me!!

*HuG* Sorry you are blue about the darling going away again. chin up, she's living her dream.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Kim said...

Still trying to get back and get this typed up! Sorry for the delay...

No drama in the office today I'm afraid...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

"JCorbett came down and sat at the table with them for an hour"
-- You've GOT to be shitting me. DAMMIT! lol

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home