Thursday, April 27, 2006

Buzzards R Us

I was driving to work this morning and composed a beautiful, eloquent post about life in the south after Katrina. All about the life-altering that's been happening and shit. Peaches and rainbows.

Then I got to work and my boss pulled in the parking lot at the same time and I've been jumping through hoops preparing documents for this big multi-million dollar thing we're doing next week. The puffy clouds are a little frayed at the moment, but I'll try and get a grasp on what I was gonna post and put it down for you when I get through this junk on my desk.

I'm not a happy camper, let me tell you. We have two attys from our office, plus one from a big firm yonder in big city. Brokers and bankers and all that good stuff. And they're all breathing down my neck right now making it hard to be meticulous.

I haven't had time to take a lunch, or to pee or smoke...
gotta run!

P.S. ...if you want cheap entertainment... go and check out THIS LINK All you have to do is type in your zip code and it will give you a list of gas prices for your area.
Hell. If I wasn't already in a bad mood. Remind me not to check the email until after next week (sigh)...

7 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Gas prices are the most depressing thing right now. There's nothing worse than having someone look over your shoulder and bug you while you're getting work done. Just tell them a watched pot never boils.

7:54 PM  
Blogger Your Mother said...

I understand how you feel at work right now. Been there done that. Keep your chin up. K

1:34 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

it's the weekend go home and relax,, oh wait you already are home GOOD!!!!!!!

7:47 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Try to stay sane though all this chaos going on in your life right now. Thank God we were born women. We can handle all the crap that men can not. Hope you have a great weekend.

5:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

kim: it's been so long since i've talked to you. sounds like your days at the office lately have been a bit like mine. i've totally sold out to ads on my site in hopes of quitting my job.

i'm not holding my breath.

11:16 PM  
Blogger Idgie @ the "Dew" said...

Yikes, don't need to check this link. Just filled the tank.

I feel woozy and ill. :)

Hope things get better for you!

4:45 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

Hope everything is okay! Haven't heard from you for a few days now.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home