Friday, October 06, 2006

TGIF!

I've been trying to remember all morning if I told you about this or not. If I did, shut up and just skip this part because I'm going to tell you again.

Remember the old sec? (DUH, of course you do!) I've kept in touch with her while she's been gone... She didn't even last 6 weeks at her spiffy new big-city job. Don't know if she quit or they fired her, but it was over quickly. She hasn't worked since, either.

Have I told you that I really don't like the new one?
I don't.
I don't.
I don't.

4 Comments:

Blogger P M Prescott said...

Maybe there is justice after all.

2:14 PM  
Blogger Me said...

No... you did not tell us, but I'm glad you did.

I'm surprised you stayed in touch with her!?????

9:47 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

where are you kim

10:05 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

hello you and val out playing????

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home