Monday, September 11, 2006

Dip It Good!

Yesterday we were in a rush and I wasn't cooking, so we took the kids out for some mexican food. While we were sitting there, a rather large sized woman (the size of a couple of Volkswagons) came in with another large lady (bigger than the whole booth we were sitting in) and a young man the size of a pencil. They giggled and flirted with the waiter...who might not have understood them when they asked what was good to eat because (and I quote) "They've never done this before and have no idea what to order from the menu... Not that I was eavesdropping or anything because that would of been totally rude, but they were right in my line of sight and every time one of the kids moved, bling! There were the gruesome threesome. The smaller of the women waddled over to the restroom. The man sauntered over to the mensroom about the same time. The big woman sat there by herself. Dip.CrunchCrunchCrunch.Dip.CrunchCrunch. DipCrunchCrunchCrunch.DipCrunch. They were gone and she was double-dipping her chips in the community salsa!! Bad Bertha. Bad Bad Bad.

5 Comments:

Blogger dorothy rothschild said...

I was once at a very, and I mean very, chi-chi opening at the Metropolitan Museum of art (back when I was a research fellow, the only way I ever would be able to attend such a thing). It was up in the trustees dining room, which was fancee schmancee.

A very wealthy, and I mean very wealthy older Upper East Side woman, dripping in diamonds and wearing a fur stole, practically shoved people aside to get to a platter that had endive leaves arranged on it around a silver bowl of some kind of dip.

Madame stood in front of the platter so no one else could belly up to the trough and proceeded to double dip. She also smacked, chewed with her mouth wide open, and licked her fingers.

4:30 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

That reminded me of a post I wrote a while back about the two girls and guy at Snuffers* who ordered salads and proceeded to chew with their mouths open during the whole meal. Grossed me out!

4:36 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

You should consider taking photos of stuff like this with a camera phone...
Double dippers should be posted some where.

Think of it as a service to the rest of us as a safety warning...We'd know, to stay away from dipps when those people are there.

8:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YukYukYUK and Ew.

I agree with Bennet.

2:49 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

When the others got back did they ask for another basket of chips and dip?

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home