Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Update

Ok. Get this. Yesterday she went to another attys' office and talked the sec into showing her a client file. The file belongs to one of her boyfriends (our sec's) and is supposed to be confidential. WRONG. Not only was she not supposed to ever lay eyes on that file, she put the other sec's job in jeopardy by their stupidity and was even more wrong in coming back to the office and first telling me she went and dug through the file and following up by telling me what information was in the file. WRONG WRONG WRONG! Today, she's been digging around the office (our office) and pulling out files that our firm handled when she (the sec) worked at the atty across the block. There is a definite conflict of interest there and my ethics classes stressed the importance of never opening a file or not acknowledging when you have a conflict of interest in a case. I told her she had a conflict in doing that and she said 'that doesn't apply to me'. WRONG.

OG GOD why can't I find a job that doesn't involve idtiots and freaks??

(Sigh)

I had a great post for y'all but I'm out of patience for today.
Sorry Charlie.

7 Comments:

Blogger 1 plus twins said...

omg, are you kidding me?? i so wouldn't stand for that!! that is crap!! hey i emailed you back today, did you get it??

11:12 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

HHHEEEEYYYYYYN I WANT TA HERE IT.. how is that for ideot or even that wpelling huh miss ya i am workind on getting better.

12:27 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

What's even more wrong is that if you don't let your bosses know she is setting them up for one hell of a lawsuit, they've got the deep pockets, then the fact you knew and didn't tell gets YOU in trouble. This person is turning into poison.

12:14 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Dude, time to talk to the lawyers- this is totally unacceptable. And not saying anything make you a part of it.

1:42 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Yikes, what a mess! Yeah I think you need to say something to the attorneys before you are found to be part of it even though you aren't really. Sorry chica! Also, I thought I would let you know that your post influenced me to check out the BOGO on payless.com and order shoes for me, austin, and cooper plus a purse for me! :) Oh well, I saved like 20 bucks and got free shipping!

2:35 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I'm not sure why you aren't letting your bosses know?

Isn't this basis for firing?

9:39 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

ok missy where are you?

10:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home