Thursday, July 20, 2006

And You Said...

JUST A MOM said...
HAHAHAHAHAH OO KIMMM I AM SORRY BUT I JUST MIGHT PEE IN MY CHAIR LAUGHING!!!!!!!
3:07 PM

Kim Said...
Jaye - Wait. Let me get the one out of the store room that the sec used and you can pee in it. It's already been there done that!

Greek Shadow said...
You should tell her plainly that you're not that type of girl and maybe she'll back off.
4:40 PM

Kim Said...
Tig - Oh No. I'm not telling this one ANYTHING. She doesn't shut up long enough!

Ubiquitos said...
Post a picture wearing that outfit and I'll tell you what she was staring at, why she was staring, and what she was probably thinking about ;-D

Actually, don't make a federal case out of it (legal levity), just treat her like a guy ....ignore her, she'll stop.
7:51 AM

Kim Said...
Ubiq - Pictures here are few and far between and if I do post one you have to be quick about looking because it's going to be deleted shortly. I belong to the blogger's witness protection program LOL

1 plus twins said...
omg!!! i haven't been by here for weeks and this is what i read!! omg - that is just too much!! just make sure you don't ever wear a short skirt or she will be dropping her pens all day long! lol 9:04 AM

Kim Said...
Val - I wear short skirts almost every day. She can't see under my desk not matter where her pen drops though. I think we're safe. ;)

Ubiquitos said...
It just hit me: She's thinking outside the box! ;-)
so, if she want's to start sharing soft-shell tacos, then you got a problem LOL
9:11 AM

Kim Said...
Ubiq - ROFLMAO!

Molicious said...
LOL...I'm so sorry you're dealing with this!

If she asks you to have drinks with her after work just say no! LOL

Kim Said...
Mol - Uhhhhh... she already did!

4 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

OK even I know when you start telling us all what we all allready said,,, YOU ARE IN TROUBLE GIRL RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:14 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

SHE ASKED YOU OUT FOR DRINKS????

RUNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

ROFL

P.S. Tell her "That's sexual harrassment. And I don't have to take it." ;o)

9:45 AM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Ah where is my comment ?

12:45 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Okay that's just scary....hope you can stay far far away!

1:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home