Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Don't Look Her In The Eye!

All right. I'm learning.

If I don't look up at her or look her in the eye when she wanders in rambling about one thing or another, she won't park herself on the corner of my desk and spend the next 15 minutes or so telling me about stuff I care absolutely nothing about. That's not so hard, even if it is a bit rude. Gosh. She's such a chatterbox! And has no clue that she's not my best friend and I don't give a hoot about her jewlrey or her makeup or anything else going on in her life. You don't just walk in here and be my best buddy. Sorry. It doesn't happen like that.

Heck. It took me a long time to warm up to all of you. This new employee bonding thing isn't gonna happen overnight. But hey, at least she's been at work every day for a week now! We're making progress, I think.

2 Comments:

Blogger Lyvvie said...

That's it, break her in and mould her into the perfect co-worker. If anyone can it's you.

Now...what was that bit again about the old sec peeing in her chair...??

9:29 AM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

MANNNN I thought we could go shopping for some bras later,,, bummer.....



working is a good thing though.. :)

3:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home