Monday, July 17, 2006

Dratted Pocket Twos!

22 just kills me. Whether I play or fold, I hate them. Give me a 27offsuit (worst hold em hand there is) and I'll play it. But with 22 I never know what to do. I held them once. Made a boat (full house) and lost to 4OAK (4ofakind) Sevens. I caught them a second time and folded them. Would have had the best hand with a set of 2s (222) beating AA. Played for hours and won a couple thousand. Definitely tons of fun. I was the only woman on my table all night. That's always good to put you in a better position than if there's more than one. Always works that way.

Too tired right now to remember more. I played better than I have in a few months though. Didn't get caught bluffing once either. Hooray.

2 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

WWWOOOOHHHOOOOO just wish I had a clue, but glad you had fun!!!!!!

12:17 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

Forsooth, a card shark in a little lady. Tis pleased I am that your weekend was profitable and fun.

4:18 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home