Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blah Blah Bla SCORECARD UPDATE.

This morning I carried our paychecks to one of the attys for a REAL signature rather than just scribbling his name accross it myself. I really could of cared less if he signed it or not, I've been pretty down on this place lately. He asked me if I'd talked to the boss about a raise like I'd said I was going to. Yes, I told him. I asked him over a month ago but obviously it isn't that important to HIM. So I'm sending out resumes to other firms. "YOU'RE NOT" He siged. "You don't want to do that, we need you here"... well No Shit Shirlock. You're just now coming to that realization? ...I don't know if he'll say anything or not. This is just a weird freeking place to work. And then some.

Todays sec report. She's taking a 2 hour lunch. And I don't get one because of the time she's taking it. HAH. I'm at least going to lock the door and run down and grab a salad or something. I've lost 11 pounds since the sec signed the contract on her house... been working my butt off and stressing a little too.

Here's the new sec's scorecard/timecard for the first 7 days of work. Lovely, isn't it? (sigh)
3-Jul Worked 3.5 hours
4-Jul HOLIDAY - OFF
5-Jul 8 hours
6-Jul 8 hours
7-Jul OFF
10-Jul 45 Min late
11-Jul Off
12-Jul 2 Hr Lunch

7 Comments:

Blogger JUST A MOM said...

I am shocked you told him you are looking for other work,,, GOOD JOB!!!!!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Sara said...

"yes I do want to do that, bc while you obviously need me here, you would never know it by the way I am treated/paid"
asshat

12:29 PM  
Blogger Me said...

I may have to stop reading your blog.... it's raising my blood pressure and stressing me out.

LOL.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

Those jerks have no friggin idea how wonderful you are. They're going to fold without you there! And they'd deserve it too.

2:47 PM  
Blogger chimx2 said...

Maybe he will get off his and his partners ass and treat you with the respect you deserve. Try to hang in there as long as you can.

8:35 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

omg. i just had to catch up. what the hell. i can't believe the new sec is just like the old one. you poor thing. good job telling him you are looking elsewhere.

10:55 PM  
Blogger Mauser*Girl said...

I cannot believe that people like that actually continue to be employed by everyone. Especially since I work my butt off on ANY project or job I undertake. Why do other people get away doing nothing while the rest of us get underpaid for doing everything?

I once had a roommate who had a similar work ethic to the sec's. She's gotten either fired or quit every job she had while we shared an apartment. She always claimed it was because the other people were harrassing her or being rude to her because of her ethnicity and/or religion. I'm sure the fact that she was always late, didn't dress appropriately and devoted more time to her reading than working had absolutely nothing to do with it...

1:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home