Tuesday, June 27, 2006

My Gift To You...

I wasn't going to post this story because it's really pathetic.
Almost as bad as her taking today off...

BUT it happened something like this.

The sec sent out her resume and lied her a** off about her skills and qualifications. I mean flat out stretched the truth beyond belief of those knowing her. Then big city firm called her for an interview. She went and snowed them over.

So. We're going to have a big laugh, you and I.
The bigcitylawfirm created a position just for her. A position similar to what I do here except she will be working over six secretarys! OMG. She has neither the education nor the intelligence nor the capability of going to work like a real human being to do the job. We're going to be laughing over this a year from now... when they've realized just how she is and what they've got on their hands!

Ok. That didn't write up near as spiffy as I'd hoped...
Sorry. All I've got time for...

8 Comments:

Blogger Lyvvie said...

Aren't they going to check her refrences?? I mean, someone must be feeling cheated out of dishing some truth! But hey, she'll be gone soon and that's all that matters.

3:47 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

r u kidding me??? how the hell do people like her get jobs?? i have been emailing you, you haven't been responding. email me when i know you are there adn can talk.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Me said...

It just makes me sick.
Didn't they call your office for a recommendation?????? What happened?

4:09 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

Unbelievable! In a bigcityfirm, I bet she doesn't last longer than three to six months. I saw many people in my old place go down in flames by six months and they were not even close to as terrible workers as she was! At least you're rid of her! :)

8:25 PM  
Blogger Michael said...

I am laughing already. I wonder how long they will be stuck with her?

Take Care
Michael

10:35 PM  
Blogger JUST A MOM said...

you think it will take a year????

12:48 AM  
Blogger Mo said...

I hope they fire her ass. lol

10:42 AM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

I'm sure she got a glowing reference from your firm for two reasons: 1 it was a good way to get rid of her, and 2 no one gives bad references because it can lead to lawsuits -- I would think a law firm would realize that.
Here's hoping her replacement makes your life much easier.
As for Msblue, I'm surprised some goodlooking, intellegent and courageous Mrblue didn't snatch her up in Basic. When E was in Basic almost all the girls training with him were engaged by time for Tech school. Or so he says.

1:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home