Tuesday, June 13, 2006

It's Countdown Time!

It's real
The bitch is leaving!
4 weeks, and one of those she'll be on vacation.
We're interviewing a gal this afternoon we've known for a couple years who did great work at a nearby firm. She's coming in at less than I'm making so fingers crossed that I finally end up getting a raise...
After 4 years of her craziness I cannot believe this is really happening.
It is. It is!
oh my, what will I have to blog about?
...will have to come up with some grand posts about the new sec!

7 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I heard they were interviewing the Sec's sister.

Take Care
Michael

1:32 PM  
Blogger Mel said...

I am SO happy and excited for you. Make sure this new one is tolerable to work with so you don't have to worry about it and I hope you get a big raise besides! Yippee! :)

1:35 PM  
Blogger Sara said...

Make sure you have some input on the new sec- now where is old sec going? there cant possibly be any other employer on the planet that would put up with her insanity

3:04 PM  
Blogger 1 plus twins said...

MAN I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. IT WILL MAKE WORK SO MUCH NICER TO GO TO!!! HOPE YOU GET THAT RAISE!!

oops sorry about the caps

3:35 PM  
Blogger P M Prescott said...

HAPPY DAYS!

7:13 PM  
Blogger Mo said...

WOOO HOO!!! Congrats!!!

7:38 AM  
Blogger grandma1 said...

What do you mean you were making less than she was? You should have had her salary all the days she wasn't there.

8:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home